Alhamdulillah, I thank Allah for making my pregnancy a smooth one for the past 7 months. Despite all the stories I've heard on how challenging pregnancy can be, I am very grateful that I didn't have to go through most of them. Syukur sgt sgt. And I pray that the coming 2 months will keep on being smooth, insyaAllah.

Sometimes I rub my tummy and I just cannot imagine how it'll be like when the baby is out. Time seems to fly fast, I'm left with 2 more months until I start seeing my baby girl.

Everywhere on Facebook, I see friends uploading pictures of their newborns. I see them so full of joy and excitement and I wait patiently until the day that I feel the same way.

At the same time, I'm also worried on the day of birth, on how much painful it'll be. Listening to all these stories really makes me worry. I wonder if I should take the epidural or the laughing gas, or if I can deliver the baby through the normal procedure - insyaAllah.

Mr tells me that I should imagine things positively because he believes the mind can control how I'll feel during labour. I somehow, find that hard to believe. How can labour pain not be painful? Oh well, will deal with it when it happens.






You Might Also Like

0 comments