When purchasing an apartment.

I talked to a lawyer yesterday, and she told me about some of the things I should consider when purchasing properties. Being an engineer, all these terms were all Greek language for me. Never once was I exposed to any of these terms:

Before buying property, it is advisable to appoint a solicitor to inspect the original title documents of the property being purchased. It is advisable not to secure any property in a hurry and without subjecting all the property documents to rigorous legal scrutiny. Find out any minor claims, court litigations, government acquisition proceeding, zonal regulations and other subsisting charges on the property
taken from Beginners Guide for Buying an Apartment

All the time throughout the conversation, I just nodded and jotted down all these weord terms and then referred to my best friend: Mr.Google & Mr.Wikipedia. Suddenly. I feel all grown up. Wahh wahhh.


You Might Also Like

1 comments