Keeping it cool.

It’s funny how I’m such a cool and calm person when I’m with everyone else but my loved ones. I easily snap and react towards them, in which I feel really bad about after, especially towards my parents.


I tell myself to keep it cool, but the minute something happens, it just triggers me immediately, without even having the chance for the head to talk to the heart.

Maybe that is who I really am, that darker side of me, which can only be seen by them, my loved ones.

But I hate hurting them. I really do. 

MasyaAllah, berdosanya rasa bila naik suara dengan mak bapak. Kalau tak naik suara, cakap dengan nada perli. Nak mintak maaf pun susah, duk pikir banyak kali. Dengan adik-adik pun, saya senang melenting. Dengan encik rawakrambling ni pun sama. Adoi.. kena belajar control diri. Nanti tak pasal-pasal jadik anak derhaka, isteri derhaka, kakak derhaka…pastu muntah darah, tukar jadik batu dan macam-macam lagilah.. (tulah dia..pengaruh cerekarama tv3 dan tv9)

You Might Also Like

0 comments