Goodbye Corporate World! Hello Entrepreneur World!

You know that saying 'Wheel of Life - Sometimes you're up, sometimes you're down,'. It seems that I've been down for quite some time now. The past few months have been quite bad. From incident A to incident B and then comes another. It feels like I'm at the most bottom part of the wheel.

But then again, who am I to complain right? There's so many other people out there who are going through worst? Manja betul!

The truth is, I've been making lots of duas for what is best for me and my family ever since late last year. Somehow, I think this recent incident opens the door even bigger for me. Like telling me, GO for it! This is the perfect timing!

Its funny. One whole week felt like I was in a dark hole and then suddenly, I see this bright light and I'm now looking forward to head towards that light. Alhamdulillah is all I can say.

I have decided to leave my 8-5 full time job and move to working on my own.

Goodbye Corporate World. Hello Entrepreneur World!

Trying to juggle everything - being a wife, a mom, a daughter, an employee, and still trying to run my business part time, just doesn't seem to work well for me. When you multitask too many things, you can't perform your best at any of them!

I want to be there for my kiddo. I want to be apart of her journey growing up. I want to cook for my husband. I want to be a better muslimah. I want to make Zaahara grow even bigger and mean something! I want to work hard and earn from my own sweat rather than working hard for other people's happiness. I want to have passion in what I do.I want to have that work-life balance and determine my own destiny!

I can see that it's going to be an awesome new journey insyaAllah.

It is not going to be easy, definitely, because now we will be depending on only one source of constant income. The other source of income is up to me to work on. But we have a plan. InsyaAllah with full determination and focus, one day, even Mr. can quit his job too and we can all enjoy that flexible family time. That's the aim!

You know one of the goals to achieve in 2015? One of them is achieved :)

Here's to making my dreams a reality.

Bismillah, Ya Allah, please bless this decision of ours. It is the best for me, for my family and for my religion.


You Might Also Like

0 comments