Lilahi Ta'ala

A while ago, I've shared a Facebook status on something that I received via whatsapp for the mummies out there who are worried for not being able to carry out their ibadah like others this Ramadhan. They will still be rewarded for carrying out their responsibilities, as long as their niat is for Allah.

Truth is, after reading that, I've been trying to change my niat to carry out my responsibilities as a wife, a mom, a daughter etc. for the sake of Allah and let me tell you this, it's a battle with my innerself!

There's that whinning in your head, complaining about how things are a little messy at this point of time. Two kids, I tell you 💆🏻💆🏻💆🏻

And I don't complain out loud to those around me, because, I'm trying hard to tell myself "Lilahi Ta'ala".

It's easier said than done.

I know that we're adjusting to this beautiful new mess.

And we will keep on adjusting because change is constant in this life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments