Aisya's New Bed!

For the past 1 year or so, Aisya has been sleeping on a mattress on the floor. With baby no.2 coming, I thought it would be a good idea to get a bed for her. She's also big enough now, no more jatuh katil.

Alhamdulillah, we got a secondhand Ikea junior bed from a friend for only RM150 and so we bought her new sheets.



She was all excited!

Mr. thinks that she should sleep in her own room, but her manja mummy thinks that she should still be in the same room with mummy hehe.

How has it been? She will sleep in her own bed but will run to ours at 3-4 am in the morning.
To me, that is good enough! At least I get 4-5 hours of sleep without her kicking me and harassing me.

Mummy is now 6 months preggy and she needs her sleep too ok! (Getting my mind ready for another round of sleepless night with second baby...huarghhhhh...#notcomplaining)

You Might Also Like

0 comments