29

29th birthday

In a few days time, I'll be celebrating my 29th birthday. It will be such a memorable day for me this time around.

1. I will be celebrating with my wife since I just got married for 2 months; and
2. I will be celebrating my birthday in Brunei. I'll be sitting in a ferrari or if i'm lucky, I might be able to drive the ferrari.

Well, nothing feels better when u know there is a person who is lovely next to u. Will always be there whether he/she likes it or not. That's the best gift from God to me so far. looking at all the greatest man on earth, u can see that there will be a woman next to him. No man can achieve or sustain glory without a powerful woman next to him.

"She is a lovely woman Anas. Make sure u take good care of her." --This is a statement which I have received quite a number of time. Yes, I will take good care of my pearl. InsyaAllah, I will be the best for her. Finally I have a cause in my life to strive for the best.All these while I have been looking deep into myself and always been wondering what should I do. Why should I do things. bla bla...Now, I just know there'll be no more slip up. Whatever happens this time, I will be the champion for my wife and my family. I don't need to win a medal. It's about letting them know that they can be proud and happy to have a successful man in their arms.

Oh Allah, for my coming 29th birthday, I just want to thank you for the blessings that You have given to me and my family. May You grant us happiness and Jannah oh Allah.


You Might Also Like

0 comments