So, what is your passion?

They say that the best way to make money is through your passion & talent.

So, what is your passion?

We are all molded from young to find a known profession to make money and gain stability from, that we were asked to put our passion & 'ridiculous dreams' aside. We were taught to take that safe route.

You want to be an international football player? You want to be an astronaut? You want to be a singer? You want to be a writer? Are you sure?? Are you really sure? Why don't you be an accountant instead.

As we grow older, most of us forget those dreams. Surprisingly, I noticed many who follow those dreams are those unique successors who seem to be having the time of their life - making money from passion!

So when people ask me "What is your passion?" - I stay quiet and wonder. I may have lost it or I'm still searching for it. How can anyone NOT have a passion? But many, like me, stay quiet and wonder to the same question.

When looking at those with talent and passion, and choose to NOT do anything about it, I can't help but wonder, WHY ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TALENT?!?


You Might Also Like

0 comments